Desolate apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting.

3 posters

Go down

Hunting.        Empty Hunting.

Post  desolate one Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Schlagg slumps out of his warehouse feeling the cold air bite at his nose, watching his breath light up the air in slow billows of hot breath meeting cold air. It's getting to be the cold season he thinks to himself. Sniffing the air he says, "aha! There's dinner". Swiftly but silently his legs carries him over the war torn deserted town passing burnt car after wrecked car not a sound in the air except a few birds off into the distance. His keen eyes spot's movement off into the distance, his target. A nice plump buck, at least a 8 pointer. Sneaking up ever so diligently he ducks behind cars and miscellaneous rubbish when the deer would perk his ears up and look around he got up about 20 foot away from his dinner stopping and readying his staff, a piece of rebar he had picked up to make a weapon and hunting tool. Lining his target up he chunks it like a spear impaling the none suspecting deer right through his chest causing him to fall over dead. "gotcha" Schlagg chuckles, in a fit of joy he starts sprinting toward his prize, tripping over a decomposed soldiers body he falls cracking his head on a fire hydrant. Laying there holding his head he looses consciousness. Exposed to the horrors that lurk.
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hunting.        Empty Re: Hunting.

Post  Pi Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Perched atop a building Mimo stared curiously down at the streets, watching some clumsy wolf stumble after a deer he'd just slaughtered, "he really should learn to watch for....", she paused and immediately burst into laughter watching Schlagg trip and fall over, smashing his head on a hydrant as he went down. "Suppose I should help the twat..." Mimo yawned and stood up, stretching her arms overhead before swiftly climbing down the side of the building she was sat upon. Walking towards the limp body she paused and quickly looked around for any danger. Seeing none she continued forward and stood next to the fallen Schlagg, using her foot to lift his off the ground slightly, "HEY! You know....one would think you'd be more careful by now old man..."

Pi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  desolate one Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Groaning he lifts his aching head off the cracked concrete and looks at the strange sight. His vision doubling and felling the wet blood trickle down his fur. None the less standing over him was a brightly orange colored lizard type thing with a confused but caring look in her eyes. "who are you?" he groans as he gets up, shaking the dirt from his filthy matted fur.
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pi Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Mimosa laughed at him and leaned against the hydrant, "If you've had anything stolen within the past......6 moths or so, that'd probably have been me." She smiled down at the groaning wolf, her ears perked forward and her eyes bright, "Then again not too sure if I should have told you that...not like it matters you'd never be able to catch me. I'm 'designed for speed' so to say". She reached out a hand to the fallen wolf, "Of course I know who you are, Schlagg, I know almost everyone in the city...keep an eye from the rooftops up above."

Pi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  desolate one Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:19 pm

"Oh, is that right?" Extending his arm taking her hand, letting her help him to his feet. "that's kinda creepy you know? Keeping tabs on everyone." walking over to his deer, jerking his staff from it. "Sense you kinda saved me, would you like to join me for dinner?" Dragging the deer behind him, he gives Mimo a quick smile.
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pi Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:54 pm

"Mmmm....not creepy...more smart than anything, always gotta be on top of who's who." Mimo smiled back at Schlagg and began to walk next to him. "I'm also rather curious, which helps me in my need to know who everyone is around here...kinda comes in handy I guess." She looked down at the carcass he was dragging along and frowned "I guess I could join you for...uhm...dinner."

Pi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  desolate one Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Chuckling and shifting his eyes to her, "I guess that is smart, knowing who your surrounding people are. But what's the big interest in me? Why did you put your self in danger by checking on me?" Grunting he slings the deer over his shoulder and continues on. Your cold blooded, how come your so comfortable in this cold weather?" He smiles waiting on a response.
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pi Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 pm

She laughed lightly and outstretched her arm, "Go on...touch it...you'll notice I'm actually covered in fur. My blood isn't cold either, its warm...well I guess lukewarm? Whatever! Its something in between the two I'd guess...doesn't really matter." Mimo yawned and looked ahead, her ears turning to listen to the sounds around them, "And I didn't really pick up much interest in you...I have an interest in everybody really...you just smashed your face on that hydrant back there so I was compelled to help, call it my good nature if anything."

Pi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  desolate one Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:10 pm

Blushing under his fur feeling the aching in his head he laughs. "Well I do thank you for the kind gesture of checking on me. If there's any way I can repay you, don't hesitate in asking me." Patting the flesh of the deer he looks over and says, "At least you will eat well tonight." "My warehouse is just up this way." "Of course you probably already know this. I'm gonna need to wash this blood out of my hair so as that I don't attract any unwanted visitors that would like to eat US!"
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCujoWhoShallNotBeNamed Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Cujo has been wandering this wasteland for a day or so before she made her way to this area. She gives her overburdened backpack an annoyed heft off her shoulder as she comes up another dumpster.

"Lets see....lets see what I can find in here in which to dine...." she speaks to herself in a melodic way as she submerses herself halfway into the dumpster, clattering bags and metals around and tossing out things to dig deeper. She certainly is making quite a noise but pays no mind to her surroundings.

TheCujoWhoShallNotBeNamed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  desolate one Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Looking ahead he spots the awkward figure leaning into the dumpster knocking things around. telling Mimo to stay back and watch the kill he saunters off to to the figure silently, keeping an eye on it he takes his spear and taps it on the back. "excuse me, what are you doing?"
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCujoWhoShallNotBeNamed Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Totally engrossed in her search through the dumpster, Cujo did not hear the stranger approach her and she lept out of the dumpster post haste when she felt the tap on her back. She yelped in fear and threw her fists up in a protective stance.

After gauging whether or not the guy was going to attack, she peaked around her arms and sniffed the air.

"This....this is my stuff! (Please don't hurt me) Back off before I hurt you good! (I'm sorry I'm sorry!)" she speaks as if for two people.

She's shaking life a leaf in front of this new person.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  desolate one Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Unsure about the situation he has found himself in he stares at the female with confusion. Sizing her up he peers over into the dumpster and back at her while raising an brow. "uhm if you want some food, I do have a fresh deer back there." "What's your name?" What an odd person she is. He thinks to himself.
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCujoWhoShallNotBeNamed Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

As if on queue to the mention of food, Cujos stomach lets out a loud grumble. She drops her fists.

"I'm a Cujo. That's what they called me at the Place." She shivers and pulls up her sleeve to show a bar code imprinted on her inner forearm. "The Place treated Cujo badly. So when the Great Panic came, Cujo ran, far far away from there."

She peered over to the deer carcass.

"Venison. Cujo has not had venison in many moons, no she hasn't."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  desolate one Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:23 pm

"Follow me then." Says Schlagg in a scratchy voice as he turns and walks back toward Mimo and the prized food. Glad to see friendly faces, even if they are strange. Hearing a loud Roar off in the distance his fur stands on end. Looking back at Cujo he says sternly, "We MUST hurry!" Picking up his pace
desolate one
desolate one
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCujoWhoShallNotBeNamed Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Cujo follows closely behind the male as she hears the bone chilling roar. She looks around wildly to find the direction of the beast.

"What is it? Where is it? Oh no oh no oh no. Please don't let it eat me" she says in a low but panicked voice.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum